You agree to return all product(s) in their original condition at the end of the rental period. You will take all relevant safety precautions whilst using the product(s). Rental extensions will be charged at the price per day listed on the product page.
Excluding general wear and tear you will be liable for any damage or loss of equipment and reasonable charges may be made to your payment card accordingly. For repair or replacement of products, we will always charge the cost price to us, we don't seek to profit when things go wrong.
Excluding our payments processor, Envio will never share your personal information with any third parties.
- For the purpose of these conditions “The Company” shall be deemed to refer to “Envio Limited” and “The Customer” to any company, partnership or individual who shall enter into any rental agreement with Envio Limited which under the terms of English law might be defined as a contract.
- All equipment hired remains the property of The Company.
- Hire charges are based on the period of the contract irrespective of whether or not the equipment is in use.
- Hire commences upon delivery to the customer and ceases upon return to the company.
- Equipment hired will be the responsibility of the customer. The customer will be responsible for any loss or damage howsoever arising. The customer undertakes responsibility for insuring or protecting equipment against “All Risks” to the full replacement value. Any loss or damage to hired equipment must be reimbursed to the company in full and no later than 14 days from the end of the hire agreement.
- Equipment will be hired to the customer in normal working order, the company’s liability for any defect or failure of the equipment hired is limited to the rectification of any defect or failure arising from normal usage.
- The customer undertakes to ensure that the company’s equipment shall not be used for any purpose beyond its capacity or in any manner likely to result in undue deterioration of the equipment.
- The company cannot be responsible for any injuries to personnel or damage to property consequential to an arising from improper use of the equipment by the customer or by any other person, whether or not authorised by the customer, during the period of hire.
- Equipment hired must not be altered or modified in any way by the customer. Plugs and sockets must not be rewired by the customer. Any equipment or cables found to be modified or altered in any way will be charged at replacement price upon return.
- Any damage, failure or defect in any hired equipment must be notified to the company within 24 hours and confirmed in writing within three days of initial notification. In absence of such notification the customer will be charged with the cost or repair of replacement.
- No equipment hired from the company may be taken outside of mainland Great Britain without consent of the company.
- The customer shall not offer for hire to any third party or parties any equipment which is the property of the company without consent of the company.
- In the unlikely event of the equipment ordered being available for hire due to circumstances beyond the control of the company, the company reserves the right to substitute equipment of similar quality and functionality for all or part of duration of the hire.
- Where necessary the company reserves the right to charge the customers original payment card for late return, repair or replacement up to the value of the equipment.
- In the event of late delivery, the company will add the equivalent time on to the end of the hire period.
- The customer can cancel their booking for a full refund up to two working days before their booking starts, after this point a refund is not offered as the item has been allocated, dispatched and cannot be offered to another customer.